Demons Chasing Me

My demons are chasing me,

hunting me,

not letting me breathe...


For a whilst now I've been thinking I got

away with

everything...


As far as the eye

can

see...


But every time I 

blink, all I see

is this...


All I see is the mess I created...

No one else to blame but 

me...


And I mean granted to a degree

I understood that concept but the reality?

Living in it?


In my mind?

in my sin?

in the betrayal that consists of me...


and me alone...


The common theme

of this year was " I feel like a fraud "

and maybe it wasn't just a feeling...


Maybe it is what it is,
but Im not hiding behind my insanity anymore...

Have to deal with whats here...


the here and now...


and right now???



my demons are chasing me...



- Fez.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023.

I would've left me too...

Never will...