Never will...

I guess this is it ye,

I'm never gonna get the chance to do the things we used to speak about...


I'm never gonna see you get married,

I'm never gonna see you grow old, be a parent to your kids.


I'm never gonna have the lazy Sunday's we planned,

Or the group dates we imagined.


I'm never gonna see your dreams come true,

and never are you gonna see mine...


I'm never gonna see your potential,

and never are you gonna be in my life...


and obviously I have nothing but myself to blame,

the shame of my actions

consequences if you will...


And I should've known better, 

but here we are,

this whole shit is surreal.


And I just want to say I'm sorry,
thats if I never get the chance to tell you.

Theres a hole in my life I just cant replace,

and yal are missing...


But I dont feel like I deserve that anymore,

I dont think I deserve you anymore...


So if youre wondering why I've been so quiet...

this is why.


I'm a coward,

and I don't deserve your forgiveness...


But I'm trying to forgive me...


Thats why the days have been a bit lighter these days...

and I might still act out,
some of you know what I'm talking about..


but for now let me see where my life takes me...


because I might never,

be in your life again...


And thats my reality,

maybe I never will...


- Fez




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023.

I would've left me too...