Home Sick

I've been home sick for some time...


I couldn't figure it out.

I've been trying to fill the hole in my heart,

with Lord knows what...

Just to feel that peace again.


I've been home sick for quite a bit...


I just didn't realize it.

I've been trying to understand my distress,

the pain in my chest...

Just to reach my mental best.


Man I've been home sick...


But the home wasn't a house...

It wasn't objects, or locations...

It was people that were once close to me.

That felt like home to me...


I have no right to feel home sick...


But I understood it today,

I felt a bit of home today...

And suddenly it made sense, what it was that was missing...

I've been missing home.



I just wanna come home.



- Fez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023.

I would've left me too...

Never will...