The Worst

 And why does everyone

think the worst of me.


Whatever it is,

always in a negative light.


Whatever it is,

always in the darkest sight.


The worst of the worst.


Maybe I'm just scum.


Why does everyone

think the worst of me...


If it's them, I must make

excuses.


If its them, I try see different reasons why

it couldve been.


But when it comes to me...


Just wow.


Its always bad.


Its always on purpose.


And its always the worst.





IS IT SOMETHING I DO

OR THE THINGS I SAY


THAT MAKES PEOPLE FEEL

THIS WAY


THAT MAKES PEOPLE FEEL THAT MY INTENTIONS ARE
FUCKED.



THAT MAKES PEOPLE FEEL THAT IT CAN ONLY BE
FUCKED UP.


THAT I AM FUCKED UP!



WHAT IS IT???


Let me know please...



Let me know why everyone thinks the worst of me


When I'm trying so hard not to be... 

not to be

the worst that I can be...



 And why does everyone

think the worst of me.



- Fez



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023.

I would've left me too...

Never will...