The End.

 There's no more noise now...

in my head that is...

it all came down to this point.


This very moment.


I don't really feel the pain right now...

I've lived through it...

in my head that is.


I've imagined this day all to vividly and all to well.


The anxiety is subsiding...

it has been weighing on my chest for days...

weeks that is...


Months in fact.


We are longer...

And as painful as it might be for you to read...

this feels freeing.


I feel free?


Yes.

Yes I do.

My shackles are loose and I'm scared but...


What else am I to do?


Make decisions because of you?

because of friends?

because of family?


Feel trapped? Enclosed? Scared? Paranoid?


Because the love is only temporary...

it's fleeting...

but trauma?


That's forever...


I'm sorry for what I put you through...

I forgive you for all you did to me...

I think its best to leave like this...


Before we kill eachother...


I don't hate you.

I still love you.

But this is no life to live...


We're not living.

I thank God for the experiences but it is my time to go.

I thank God for our time but let me not waste any more of yours.


You're free now!


Be wise with it,
and don't make the same mistakes again.
Don't find another me...


it will end you.


Goodnight.

Goodbye.

Be well.




The End.


-Ofentse




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023.

Never will...

I would've left me too...